THE FOLLOWING PARENTAL ESCORT POLICY BECAME EFFECTIVE ON MARCH 28, 2008
TO ENHANCE YOUR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE, THE MALL AT GREECE RIDGE HAS IMPLEMENTED A PARENTAL ESCORT PROGRAM.
DETAILS OF THIS PROGRAM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
· The Parental Escort Policy is in effect every Friday and Saturday at 4:00 p.m. until closing.
· Persons under the age of 19 are not permitted in the shopping center unless escorted by a LEGAL GUARDIAN,
PARENT, AUNT, UNCLE, or GRANDPARENT. All underage persons must remain within the company of their escort at all times.
· Each escort may supervise up to five youths.
· All persons appearing to be less than 19 years of age should be prepared to show valid identification,
which includes a photograph and date of birth. Valid forms of identification include:
|« Drivers License
||« Non-driver ID Card |
||« Passport |
||« Military Identification |
· Individuals under the age of 19 will be permitted to patronize retailers that have an independent exterior entrance,
including Regal Cinemas Greece Ridge and The Rochester Athletic Club. However, they must be accompanied
by an authorized escort to enter the remainder of the shopping center.
·Exemptions: Members of the Unites States Military are exempt from this policy. (Military photo identification is required.)
The Mall at Greece Ridge and merchant employees under the age of 19 will be exempt from this policy during their scheduled working hours only.
We believe that these rules, along with your continued support, will make your shopping experience a pleasant one.
* The Mall at Greece Ridge reserves the right to modify the Parental Escort Policy at its sole discretion without notice.