Wilmorite is always looking for intelligent, talented and self-motivated people for all levels of our company. We provide an exciting and challenging work environment where individuals can grow their professional career. Wilmorite provides equal employment and advancement opportunity to all qualified individuals, without distinction or discrimination.
Wilmorite Management Group is looking for a Mall Customer Service Booth Manager. The booth manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations and staffing of a Mall Customer Service Center. This position includes both management and hands-on customer service roles.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversee and maintain daily customer service booth operations including NYS Lottery
- Hiring, training, monitoring and coaching staff
- Cash management, banking and reporting
- Equipment and file maintenance
- Supply inventory
- Resolve customer conflicts and handle escalation procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail Management experience preferred
- 3+ years' of customer service/retail experience
- Lottery experience preferred
- Strong supervisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Must be willing to travel to properties within Rochester, NY area
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including some nights and weekends
Hourly rate, commensurate with experience.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to: Kara Selke, Customer Service Department Manager, Wilmorite Management Group, One Miracle Mile Dr, Rochester, NY, 14623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your required hourly rate in your cover letter.
Please click here for in-store job opportunities